Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Joys of Moving....



I'm pretty excited to say that we have started the wonderful process of packing and moving!  I've had some boxes packed for a while but that was simply for showing purposes. Once we got confirmation of renters and a move-in date for them I stopped packing and keeping the house "show-ready"! Our renters are going to be moving in at the end of July so I knew I had a couple of weeks of being able to go back to "normal" living in our house before it got tore up with boxes and we started moving. I enjoyed not having to worry about it for a little while although I can't say that it still wasn't in the forefront of my mind. Mostly planning and figuring it all out on exactly when we were going to move what and to where, storage or trailer! Come the middle of May I started looking at the calendar and Brandon's work schedule. I realized that moving was going to have to happen a little bit earlier than I thought because of schedules and wanting to have time before the renters move in to clean up.
Today Brandon and a friend are moving our bedroom and livingroom furniture into a storage unit so we will be sleeping in the guest room. We decided to get the storage unit now because they were getting low on units. Brandon also spent the day before packing up a bunch of clothes on his day off.  So the house is officially looks and is in moving transistion!
This coming weekend is designated as my offical packing weekend. It's Memorial Day weekend and I'll have 3 days to get a lot done! From this weekend through the 8-9th of June we will be moving our things into storage and plan to be in the trailer by that weekend of the 9th of June. That will give us time to have everything out and the house cleaned up for the renters by the end of July!


I'm sure this will be me before it's all said & done!

No comments:

Post a Comment